Sunday, November 21, 2010

November Sunshine

It was a beautiful day here at school. The sunshine was streaming in the windows and the breeze was blowing in the trees(now leafless) outside my open windows. My RA sat with me writing a paper for her English class and I was working on CPOs (mail for on campus) to send out before Thanksgiving. It was a perfect afternoon.
Today the caf served Thanksgiving meal. It was almost good enough to make up for the rest of the year... almost. I did, however, enjoy it more than I have any other lunch this semester. Although, that might have been because the company was so entertaining and wonderful.
I have come to appreciate sleep in a new way this year. I woke up at 9:30 this morning and was back in bed by 11:30(before lunch) because I was so stinking tired. If only kindergartners knew how valuable nap time was, they'd take more advantage of it.
Less than two days and I'm home!!! I'm super pumped to be going on a road trip with three of the ladies from my hall! Woohoo! The new room setup is working out great. And if I didn't have to go do homework I'd go on about how awesome church was tonight and how I really enjoyed Dan Hammel's preaching this time. Last time I heard him speak was when I was a freshmen and I didn't like it. But maybe it was because my heart was in the wrong place. It's nice to see yourself growing.
And it's nice to see God continuing to answer prayer when I give him the reigns with things. :-) Waiting on what he's going to do next. Have a great Sunday Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment