Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let it (keep) snow(ing)!

December started with a beautiful quiet time yesterday morning. As I was reading through Isaiah, I looked outside and saw beautiful little snowflakes slowly falling and they gradually got heavier and heavier. It was beautiful. The cold, however was not. Hehe.
Today starts finals for me. I have my Adolescent lit Final this afternoon. Finals week isn't for another 11 days though. I am a little excited about it now. Dr. Brown emailed me back last night and told me my Essay needed a lot of work. So I worked hard and really talked it out with myself and my friend Stockton. She helped me verbalize and organize what I wanted to say in my paper. I worked on it and sent it to him this morning. He replied with "VERY GOOD!" It may have made my day to feel accomplished because I have struggled on his essays this semester. Yay!
I am really excited to see how God shows up today in my life. Stockton and I spend some time in prayer this morning that was really fulfilling. Our hall Christmas party is tonight and I just know God is going to bless that time of fellowship and love. There is so much more to say but I need to go to lunch so I'm ready for class. More to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment