Friday, February 18, 2011

Carried Away

Mom sent me this new scent for Valentine's day from bath and body works called Carried away.  It smells sooooooooo good! I am going out on a date tonight with one of my friends so I'm going to wear it. We are getting all dressed up and going to Red Robin and then to see Gnomeo and Juliet. It looks cute and I've heard its good.
This has been a most beautiful Friday. The sun is out, the weather is beautiful, and I've enjoyed all my classes. I saw Kellie more times today than ever in a week haha. In Dr. Strait's class today we talked about the tension between imagination and reality. How far from reality can we go before it is too far? Interesting questions for the writer in me to ponder.
I am in this place of contentment that it is new to me. I am pleased overall with my life. I enjoy my days and don't spend time moping or being upset like I used to be. Life is a gran adventure and I am simply waiting for the next turn God is going to take me around. I know that this summer is going to be better than I could ever imagine and that I'll come back a changed woman. I want to go frolic out in the sunshine right now. I want to be at the beach laying in the sand and watching the waves crash on the shore. Feel the heat of the sun on my face. Hear the laughing of my friends around me. Enjoy a good book. I want to be in a river, relaxing and floating along. I want to be carried away....

No comments:

Post a Comment