Friday, February 11, 2011

Everything's smaller in Wilmore

We had such a fun night! We went to Shakespearience. I got dressed up for the first time in ages. It felt good to feel pretty. I'm so over this being sick thing. It was time to break out. I love my girls. The hall has been such a wonderful place to get to know people and grow closer to them. My patience runs too thin with them sometimes. But I think it is because I feel like a sister, not just a friend.We went to Applebees and met up with Hilary, Whitney, and Melissa. It was a lot of fun. And I tipped our waiter really well(like 200%) just because we had so many people and he did a good job. Blessings from the Lord.

So I'm sure you're wondering where the name from this post came. We were on our way back and Johanna pointed out how tiny one of the streets was that we passed. And I was like "Johanna, it's Wilmore. Everything is smaller in Wilmore. It's like Texas but backwards." And that made our quote board on the hall. I love a good quote.

Work tomorrow morning. So I need to go to bed. But oh I could keep writing. More to come soon! Got to get all my practice going for this summer with my Wild West Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment