I am so tired of being sick. I have been sick for the last two weeks and finally starting to feel better. And now today the lymphnodes in my neck and shoulders are hurting. I can't take it. I want to stop feeling so blah. I want to be able to go out and have fun with my friends and not be exhausted. I also want the spring to come on. Then maybe all this being sick would stop.
I don't know a lot of things. I have so many unanswered questions that I feel need answers. But how do you deal with the questions people ask you that you want to answer but you can't? How do you tell someone who is desperately seeking an answer that they just have to trust and have faith at times. I realize that responsibility is not mine but I still wish I could help. May I always continue to be the woman of faith I strive to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment